Sunday 8 March 2015

Minimal Makeup

Many school mornings - especially Monday - I have overslept my alarm and got ready frantically so as not to be late, we all have them.
On those days, this is the kind of makeup I will go for - no fancy liquid liner or spending ages experimenting with eyeshadows, just a simple look that doesn't take too much time:

I will always, always apply some spots of my Baby Skin Pore Eraser And Primer by Maybelline - it only takes a couple of seconds to massage in, yet it will make a huge difference to the staying power of my makeup.
I will then squeeze a pea sized amount of Garnier BB cream into my hands and massage it into any red patches on my cheeks like you would a moisturiser - it takes a fraction of the time using your hands! 
A couple of blobs of the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer will then be quickly patted into my under eyes to hide dark circles, finished with a light dusting of transparent powder to set the products in place. Base, done!

Then, grabbing my Soap & Glory Archery pen I will quickly fill in my brows, and because it's in pen form, it takes very little time.

After, I will reach for my Little Mix All About The Eyes palette by Collection, I will pat the fourth colour, Dazzling Brown over my whole lid with my finger, and hastily blend with a fluffy brush to remove harsh lines, and then line my waterline with a brown pencil by No7. A coat of Benefit's Rollerlash mascara later, and I am done. 
 You can easily skip eyeshadow and lining your waterline as I frequently do, but it only takes a minute yet will make your tired eyes so much more colourful and awake.

If I have time, I will quickly apply a tinted lipstick or balm, or just leave my lips as they are, but today I went for Candy by Estee Lauder.

Ta-Dah!

❤️
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love all these products!

    naomiupton.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig