Wednesday 25 February 2015

Most Hyped Mascara Of The Month | Benefit Rollerlash


Like many others, I snapped up this month's Elle magazine for £4 after hearing it came exclusively with the mini of Benefit's latest mascara. I have seen so many bloggers and vloggers raving about this product, so I knew I had to pick it up and try it out for myself.

This stuff does not disappoint; the idea behind it is that it will immediately lift and curl your lashes in one step, with no curlers needed. To be fair, my lashes aren't dead straight to begin with and usually I skip curlers anyway as they curl naturally and usually are helped along the way by my sleep mask. Still, it does exactly what it says on the tin! On first impressions, it appears to be quite a wet formula that just glides easily across my lashes, separating them and covering every lash. As there is something fitted inside the tube to get rid of excess product, there is no horrible clumping; my lashes feel light and lifted, yet still voluminous and beautifully curled.

This is all because the wand has been designed for a 'Hook & Roll' use; the thin plastic applicator is slightly curved with tiny spikes to catch, comb through and lift each individual lash. It really, really does work! After just one coat (although I do apply a couple more) my eyes appear more opened up and the lashes are left super black. IT ALSO LASTS ALL DAY! (And is easy to remove too).

The packaging is an added bonus. The sleek black tube topped with a rose gold lid is stunning (although the full size has a baby pink lid in the pattern of a curling wand), whilst the curled writing makes it sophisticated and adds to the aesthetics.

For me, this mascara ticks all the boxes and I just can't praise it enough. I love it!

❤️

ps. I have also decided that I am going to try to upload on as many Wednesdays as possible as well as my usual Sunday, because I have lots of post ideas that I just won't get a chance to include otherwise. I know also that most people upload on the weekends, so I thought I would be nice to have something extra during the mid week.
I will be busy some weeks, but I want to try :)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this mascara too, I'm not sure if my purse can afford to splurge on the full size though;)

    Freya | http://freyasfindings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig